What you need to know before renting a bicycle from Hawaii Rentals & Adventure
1. What kind of deposit do I need to rent a bike?
A credit card and valid driver license or passport is required for rental deposit.
2. How old do I need to be to rent a bike?
We welcome all ages but participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the Release from Liability form for them.
3. Do you offer helmets and locks?
Yes we do, and we require that all participants wear a helmet. Helmets and locks are free with the rental.
4. What should I wear and bring with me?
We recommend that you wear seasonally appropriate clothing, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes. Don’t forget your camera.
5. Do I need to make a reservation? And what is your cancellation policy?
In order to guarantee availability of rental equipment and guided tours it is wise to make a reservation ahead of time. To cancel your reservation, please call us 24 hours prior to the rental start date/time.
To make a reservation please click here: Reservations
6. Is Hawaii Rentals & Adventure a franchise?
No we are not a franchise.